[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:14:28 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 11:59 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <

*> What?  I don't get it.  Are you saying your point of posting is to try
> and convince people Trump is an ignorant imbecile?  If so, you WERE talking
> about Trump, *

Well Duh!

 > *and spew ad-hominem attacks*

Boy, I'm sure glad you never do anything like that!

> *You are a bully, and a troll* [...] *You yell and shout and lie* [...] *you
> are working out personal flaws you dislike within yourself*

You hurt my feelings you big bad intellectual bully, I'm going to go to bed
and cry myself to sleep.

John K Clark