[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu May 7 16:08:27 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 11:25 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 10:18 AM Will Steinberg via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

> Oh come on John, we all know what you're saying.  Do you mean to tell us you weren't talking about Trump at all?  I don't believe Dylan supports him,

So you're angry at me for saying Dylan was in the Trump Cult… John

>…No, because as much as I dislike the TDS nomenclature (because it's used as ammo by right-wingers) it seems to describe perfectly the way you act…  Will

You are all alone here John.  The rest of us, and all of America, all of the rest of the world, have joined the cult.  You are the last known non-cultist.  Come along with us John.  Resistance is futile.  Assimilate peacefully.  And the world will live as one.