[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

Will Steinberg steinberg.will at gmail.com
Thu May 7 17:58:14 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 7, 2020, 12:48 John Clark via extropy-chat <

> On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 11:44 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <
>

>> *> OK John, we will come clean.  You caught us.  Everyone on this list is
>> in the Trump cult, except you. *
>>

> OK Spike, I will come clean. You caught me. Nobody on this list has Trump
> Derangement Syndrome except for me. And I'm a Troll too and operate a
> covert false flag operation because nobody could sincerely believe Trump
> was as dumb as dogshit when it's so obvious he's very sharp. As sharp as
> a beach ball.

I have never seen anyone on this list say that Trump is smart.  Even Rafal,
who is comically right wing, I have never seen call Trump smart.  I think
we are smart here and that we have too much pride to call a dumb man smart.

Trump is clearly good at some sort of manipulation and weaseling, so I
would say he may have a kind of practical intelligence.  But nobody here
calls him smart.  I would reckon that the people here who even voted for
him could be counted on one hand (I did not and will not vote for him.)