[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu May 7 18:52:40 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Will Steinberg via extropy-chat

I have never seen anyone on this list say that Trump is smart.  Even Rafal, who is comically right wing, I have never seen call Trump smart.  I think we are smart here and that we have too much pride to call a dumb man smart…

Hi Will,

Being a hardcore third party guy, my perspective may be limited value, but take it for what it is worth.  I am finding most entertaining how similar are the two guys who will run against each other in November.  Other than skin color, I can scarcely distinguish between the two.  Can you?  How?