[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:25:30 UTC 2020

There are lots and lots of people financially hurting, but two come to my
mind:  hair dressers and barbers.  Now I have been cutting my own hair
often and can do it again, but these people are not likely to have big
bucks in the bank.  I think a one on one situation should fall to the
customer:   his choice as to whether to take the chance.    bill w

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 5:21 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <