[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Fri May 8 17:46:15 UTC 2020

We should also have empathy for those individuals who are willing to work
and can't like the salon owner in Texas who was actually given jail time by
a judge with zero empathy for violating a no work ordinance and standing up
publicly for her rights and willingness to feed her family.  Luckily, the
Texas AG had more empathy than the judge and ensured she was released from
jail almost as quickly as she was put in there.

There is a power grab in progress under the guise of a health crisis by
small minded, petty bureaucrats and other government officials.   People
aren't going to tolerate too much more of it in many states.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 1:39 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <