[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 9 20:22:57 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 11:24 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> The countries which this thread title claims do it better: Haiti, has a
> doubling time of 12 days, and India has a doubling time of 11 days: Do
> explain please, what Haiti and India are doing better?*

Only time can tell if either country ever reaches an infection rate equal
to that of the USA, they have a long way to go, even if they get there they
will have delayed the disease by at least 3 months and that's vitally
important if a vaccine is near as Trump thinks and I really really hope.

And Spike you haven't said how you feel about Human Challenge Trials, I
think it's a good idea, a much better idea than injecting yourself with
Clorox or stuffing 25,000 people into a basketball stadium so Trump can
have another of his Nuremberg style rallies:

*"in the not too distant future we'll have some massive rallies and people
will be sitting next to each other. I can't imagine a rally where you have
every fourth seat full, every six seats are empty for every one that you
have full, that wouldn't look too good. No, I hope that we're going to be
able to do some good old fashioned 25,000-person rallies where everyone's
going wild because they love our country,"*

we'll have some massive rallies and people will be sitting next to each
other <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IcRf7p-FbF4>

John K Clark