[ExI] recorder ring

SR Ballard sen.otaku at gmail.com
Sat May 9 21:10:45 UTC 2020

Spike, I don’t think that would help in most cases.

If the location doesn’t match and/or the sound doesn’t match then it could be useful data. But the majority of rape accusations don’t involve these circumstances.

The majority of rape accusations hinge on if a sexual act was consensual or not. How could this idea possibly help in these cases?

SR Ballard