[ExI] recorder ring

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Sat May 9 09:13:52 UTC 2020

Google Earth/Maps already tracks your location passively - and tries to
promote it as a service.  Get the kinds of smartphones that college kids
carry around constantly, more accurate GPSes that work indoors, and your
idea becomes close to reality.

On Fri, May 8, 2020 at 9:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <