[ExI] Trump's Coronavirus Response

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 10 11:23:05 UTC 2020

On Sat, May 9, 2020 at 7:44 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> T*o me, the runaway debt is the only thing that really matters.*

I know and that's exactly the problem, you think the debt is the only thing
that really matters. You ask why I keep updating the death numbers, well
that's why, I don't think these people should be forgotten. And as of May
10 at 10:54 GMT 80,040 Americans have died of COVID-19 since March 1.
Remember just a few days ago when the virus reached 58,209 dead Americans
and beat the death toll from the Vietnam War? It seemed horrible at the
time but compared to now it's like the good old days. But enough of such
trivialities let's talk about something really important, the national
debt.

John K Clark