[ExI] olive oil

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 01:42:24 UTC 2020

Re-reading Samin Nosrat's wonderful cookbook, I see that extra virgin olive
oil goes rancid in 12 to 14 months.  What!!??  So I'll bet that most of us
have a big container of it, rancid as hell.

So I am going to buy small bottles of the best stuff and quit trying to
save money.

Truly out of sight factoid:  most people like their olive oil rancid.
They, and previously I, don't know to check the date of pressing and keep
track of how long you've had it.

I am going to buy Colavita and be done with it.

 Bill W