[ExI] Trump's Coronavirus Response

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun May 10 15:12:22 UTC 2020

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 10:49 AM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

 >>And what does anti abortion and pro guns have in common, why are they
>> both conservative, couldn't you be for one and against the other ?
>>  John K Clark
>

> *> Of course you can, and that's why there are different categories.  bill
> w*

If there are as many categories of "conservative" as you say and you need
that many words to modify the adjective to give it meaning then the word
has lost most of its usefulness; "I am conservative" contains very little
information as Shannon defines "information" because you will have learned
very little new about the person who spoke the words.

John K Clark