[ExI] Trump's Coronavirus Response

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun May 10 16:22:07 UTC 2020

If you would read that section of Wikipedia, you would find that in some
places the meanings are reversed or different, or or or.

It seems like political opinions come in so many categories that they rival
the Baptists, who split off into a different church every other Sunday.

Yeah, I think we can still use the terms.  I have reminded the group
several times that I am different from the crazies in Ivy League colleges
who don't seem to understand the first amendment, or other parts of the
Bill of Rights.  I am a liberal libertarian but that still does not really
explain all I believe in.  And I am so ignorant of economics that I don't
know where I stand there, except a totally free market lets too many
companies make shoddy and dangerous goods.  'Regulation' is a good word to
me, though it does seem that many agencies drown people in paperwork, which
I wonder if anyone reads anyway.

bill w

On Sun, May 10, 2020 at 10:17 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <