[ExI] kruger dunning again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 16:26:43 UTC 2020

Once again I am very wrong about people.  Maybe I should have stuck with
using my music degree.  Surveys show that about 30% of Americans believe
that a vaccine exists but it is being withheld, and that a cure for the
virus exists but is being withheld.

Now if true these would be earth-shaking facts and Hell to pay.

I could not find estimates of what percentage of the people are often
affected by Kruger-Dunning, but more and more I think it's alarmingly high
- 30% above may be an underestimate.

It make me wonder what would have happened if owning property was a
prerequisite of voting.

bill w