[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:36:37 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 3:22 AM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <

> ### Trump is smart. There, I said it.

Would it also be smart for a person to inject himself with Clorox or isopropyl
alcohol and shove a UV flashlight up his ass?

And Rafal, correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you said you were a
libertarian, how do you square that with Trump being a fierce opponent of
Free Trade, Euthanasia, Abortion, Marijuana, and Bitcoin, and being
strongly in favor of Strong Encryption only for government use so they can
keep secrets from us but we can't keep secrets from them, and Trump wanting
to "*open up our libel laws*" so that whenever anybody says something about
the President he doesn't like he can personally "*sue them and win lots of
money*". These things and being a libertarian just don't seem compatible to
me. Show me why I'm wrong.

John K Clark