[ExI] kruger dunning again

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Mon May 11 17:55:39 UTC 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:29 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> Surveys show that about 30% of Americans believe that a vaccine exists
> but it is being withheld,

That's nothing, in our modern era stupidity can be brought to astonishingly
high levels never before dreamed of. Even if we had a COVID-19 vaccine I
would not be surprised if 30% of Trump voters would refuse to take it or
let their children take it because they think... no that's not the right
word,,, they believe it will cause autism.

John K Clark