[ExI] kruger dunning again

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 22:19:48 UTC 2020

It just goes to show you.  I don't know where I went wrong - whether it is
my memory or the original source I read many years ago.  It said that
'won't derives from 'wold not'.  Checking with an online etymology source
https://www.etymonline.com/search?q=won%27t it shows that 'will not' is
correct, though looking through that little article doesn't really tell how
the 'won' part fits in.

My bad.  bill w

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 3:51 PM Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat <