[ExI] that's not true!

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Mon May 11 23:16:56 UTC 2020

When a distinguished, elderly person says that a certain thing that does
not contravene the laws of physics will eventually be possible, said person
is right, though any associated projections of exactly when (if they are
not within the next 2 years) should be taken with a grain of salt.  One
should also keep in mind the difference between "possible" and "practical".

When such a person says that a certain thing that does not contravene the
laws of physics will never be possible, especially when other people are
working on that very thing or its precursor capabilities, said person is
usually wrong.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 3:38 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <