[ExI] elon opens

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue May 12 00:55:42 UTC 2020

I have no dog in the fight, and frequently think Musk is guilty of being
the biggest carnival barker since P.T. Barnum but I can't help but like his
boldness and SpaceX in particular.

Anyways, I have been following this as well, and fully support him
reopening the factory against orders, just like I supported the brave woman
in Texas who reopened her salon.

https://youtu.be/0zXajYDnprQ

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 8:12 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <