[ExI] most disturbing

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:43:43 UTC 2020

Spike-

Although it requires a bit more know how, a professional bad actor could
also easily repurpose agricultural drones for a much more effective
distribution.

That said, we can count ourselves lucky that unless it is a bunch of
elderly folks, especially ones with one or more comorbities, the actual
fatality rate if it is COVID-19 will be extremely low.

It may be an effective weapon for terror, but it isn't one for mass murder.

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 1:40 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <