[ExI] US politics (was: Even India and Haiti do it better)
sparge at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:23:50 UTC 2020
On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 1:59 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <
extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> wrote:
> What if you were not a one issue guy, Spike? Could you not tell them
> apart then?
I'm not Spike, but, for me, the two major parties are more alike than
- neither wants to end wars
- neither wants to drastically shrink the federal budget
- neither wants to end the drug war
- neither wants to end unwarranted surveillance
- neither wants to end civil asset forfeiture
The areas where they differ are, to me, much less important.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the extropy-chat