[ExI] US politics (was: Even India and Haiti do it better)

Dave Sill sparge at gmail.com
Tue May 12 18:23:50 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 1:59 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> What if you were not a one issue guy, Spike?  Could you not tell them
> apart then?

I'm not Spike, but, for me, the two major parties are more alike than
different:

- neither wants to end wars
- neither wants to drastically shrink the federal budget
- neither wants to end the drug war
- neither wants to end unwarranted surveillance
- neither wants to end civil asset forfeiture

The areas where they differ are, to me, much less important.

-Dave