[ExI] Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:43:26 UTC 2020

many voters claim they can tell them apart, but I still cannot.  What has
either of them said to convince me they know what to do when the lenders
suddenly stop lending?

spike

What if you were not a one issue guy, Spike?  Could you not tell them apart
then?

bill w

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 12:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <