[ExI] [Ex] Hitler and Trump was Even India and Haiti do it better

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Wed May 13 15:58:39 UTC 2020

Keith: Right, “a population where a substantial fraction of the group sees
a bleak future will (as a group) head down the path to war or related
social disruptions.“

Therefore, the most important thing that we can do is to promote radiant,
energizing visions of beautiful possible futures.

On 2020. May 13., Wed at 1:04, Keith Henson via extropy-chat <