[ExI] [Ex] Hitler and Trump was Even India and Haiti do it better

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 13 00:00:06 UTC 2020

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 4:20 PM William Flynn Wallace via extropy-chat <

> There doesn't seem to be a point in explaining again how these
> psychological traits were selected in the stone age.
>
> Keith
>
> You say that you refer to groups but then you talk about traits and do not
> say what traits you are talking about.

Right before the bit you quoted, Keith said, " What I am talking about is
that a population (tribe to nation) where a substantial fraction of the
group sees a bleak future will (as a group) head down the path to war or
related social disruptions."

Thus, it is obvious that the traits Keith was talking about is the trait of
"head(ing) down the path to war or related social disruptions" when "a
substantial fraction of the group sees a bleak future".

> Traits of humans as a species, or traits of the stressed out ones?

Neither all humans at once nor just individuals, but groups.