[ExI] [Ex] Hitler and Trump was Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue May 12 23:18:39 UTC 2020

There doesn't seem to be a point in explaining again how these
psychological traits were selected in the stone age.

Keith

You say that you refer to groups but then you talk about traits and do not
say what traits you are talking about.   Traits of humans as a species, or
traits of the stressed out ones?   And I don't care how they were
selected.  bill w

On Tue, May 12, 2020 at 6:04 PM Keith Henson via extropy-chat <