[ExI] White House does not rule out the possibility of delaying the election

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:47:39 UTC 2020

 Remind us please why gun shops should be closed as non-essential
businesses?

spike

"*Hey!  You gotta open up.  It is essential that I have a gun.  I have a
bank to rob."  When more people are at home I 'd say that the need for guns
is less than usual.   bill w*

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 10:58 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <