[ExI] White House does not rule out the possibility of delaying the election

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:34:04 UTC 2020

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 8:57 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

> I will note the risk of a disputed election is increased by the kinds of
> things California is doing, and the consequences are higher.  Remind us
> please why gun shops should be closed as non-essential businesses?

How do gun shops being open or not result in a disputed election?

They might affect the results of a disputed election, but I don't see how
they put an election into dispute,  People shouldn't be bringing guns to
polling places - and the increased push for voting by mail would make that
less of an issue anyway.