[ExI] [Ex] Hitler and Trump was Even India and Haiti do it better

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 17:29:57 UTC 2020

I dunno about writers.  My daughter likes dystopian novels. She said that
she is uplifted by the success that was accomplished at the end, when they
survived.  It is true that every sci-fi book I ever read had a happy
endings for most of the favorite characters.

What with the antiscience feelings that seem popular, whoever is doing
utopian stuff is not getting through to most people.  I can sit here in my
recliner and look at every single thing in the room and not find one, not
one thing, that has not been created or affected by science, and most
people just don't notice, and take all of it for granted.

bill w

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:13 PM Giulio Prisco via extropy-chat <