[ExI] the fun they had

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Thu May 14 06:57:29 UTC 2020

"Drexler and I both tried to get him to sign up for cryonics" - I
heard from Greg Benford that Heinlein considered signing up but then
decided not to because he thought cryonics could interfere with a
naturally occurring afterlife or something like that. Is that so? (or
plausible?)

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 7:34 AM Keith Henson via extropy-chat