[ExI] new sport

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Thu May 14 18:33:41 UTC 2020

Subject: Re: [ExI] new sport

>…In the video game Wii Sports, there was a bowling mode which gradually increased the number of pins.  What you describe has already been simulated…

Cool, Adrian, a young hipster, up to speed on video games.

That makes it even better: we have an existing sim.  Now we set it up in the meat world to test the sim.

Here’s a spin on it for yas: we go on about how all this could be a simulation of some kind, but what if… there were competing sims of our universe and the whatever it is writing and running the sims had competing algorithms that produced differing results.  Then the sim writers would need to create or somehow arrange for an actual meat-world version of simulated reality to test the sims, kinda analogous to what I am proposing to test Adrian’s video game sim of higher-order bowling matches.