[ExI] Essential Upload Data

Ben ben at zaiboc.net
Wed May 20 21:10:37 UTC 2020

I'd like to go back to the amoeba example, applied to the biological
brain, or even the whole body.

If advanced enough technology existed to make a human body and brain do
exactly what an amoeba does when it reproduces (every structure inside
every cell is replicated, randomly assigned to one half of the cell,
which then splits in two), resulting in two identical bodies/brains,
then what do we have?

I'm not going to offer an answer to that question, just asking people to
think about it, and let us know what you think the answer is.

--
Ben Zaiboc