[ExI] Virus testing

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Thu May 21 20:56:55 UTC 2020

Mayor DeBlasio encouraged people to use the subway too.  Well, he's a
P.O.S. for it.
I've seen analysis in a webinar on mathematical epidemiology that the
use of mass transit weighed an order of magnitude more (factor of 8, I
think it was) the population density, which was the next most important
factor in breakout.

Think they'd have learned their lesson in 9/11 not to do sh*t like that.

Idle thought: Has the identity of that nameless person on the P.A. (in
the South Tower I think -- the one that was hit later but collapsed
sooner) who told occupants to go back to their desks ever been revealed?

K3

On 2020-05-21 10:05, extropy-chat-request at lists.extropy.org wrote:
>> Delay in Lockdown Led to at Least 36,000 More Deaths, Models Find
>> <https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/21/us/coronavirus-live-updates.html?action=click&module=Spotlight&pgtype=Homepage>
>> John K Clark
>
> The mayor of New York City urged his people to stay at their jobs and
> not panic.
[snip]