[ExI] Essential Upload Data

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 21:44:00 UTC 2020

I am not even me.

The superposition of identies that may be me or may have been me or will be
me are collectively and ideally me but also not.

You can as many dimensions and quantum echos as you'd like (as I'd like, as
any ensemble of us would like) and still the definition will be incomplete.

You can ask Hofstadter's GOD (GOD Over Djinn[1]) then, while waiting for
infinite regress, you may encounter Godel's incompleteness theorem[2] -
maybe decide that "I exist" is good enough even if you can pin down the
nature of neither the "I" nor "existence"

[1] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recursive_acronym
[2] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6del's_incompleteness_theorems