[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Fri May 22 16:50:31 UTC 2020

On Fri, May 22, 2020 at 11:20 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <

*> It isn’t about elections. *

If the Harvard study is correct and a second wave of disease breaks out in
early fall (and I sure hope it isn't correct because I could be in that
wave) then the politicians who are now telling people to stop whining and
just get back to work will feel it is very much about the election in late
fall; or it least it will if the election is actually allowed to happen on
November 3, and assuming the losing politicians don't declare the results
of the election to be null and void.

John K Clark