[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri May 22 18:35:55 UTC 2020

> On Behalf Of Adrian Tymes via extropy-chat

Government influences us, but does not control us.

>…How about common sense and a desire to continue living?  It's not the government that's causing danger to lives here.

We have businesses around here which are staffed by illegal immigrants, and possibly are even owned by illegal immigrants.  They are not eligible for benefits.  Their businesses will fail if they stay closed.

At some point, businesses must open and resume business in spite of the risk.  We get that.  This fact remains absolutely regardless of the government’s opinions on the matter.  Every nation on the planet is facing the same problem, regardless of their form of government.