[ExI] Summer weather and COVID-19

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 23 20:47:17 UTC 2020

 are there those among us who want to live where it is nearly impossible to
escape the constant presence of humanity ? spike

Well, we know that you are an introvert,like me, though probably not as
extreme as me.  I lived in a dorm in college, but there was little of
people running in and out of my room, which would have made me move off
campus.  Extroverts would love that - the more the merrier to keep from
being bored by studying.  We introverts just don't like hubbub.  MY ideal
place:  I had it once and should have never left it:  seven acres on a
creek with the nearest neighbor half a mile away.  I owned the road.
Beautiful little creek running over rocks, plenty of trees, two miles from
the college.  Had two huge gardens.  Could have been a nudist.  Did
sunbathe some.  Which reminds my of the novel (MASH or another book by that
author) in which the landowner made a deal with airplane pilots  to fly
over his property while he and a lovely were nude, made love, etc.

I don't hate being around people but I can't stand much of it.  Now if
being in crowds makes you afraid, then send me $500 and I can cure you of
that much more cheaply than going to a psychiatrist who will only prescribe
some drug you won't like to take.

For most of the day my wife is at one end of the house and I am at another
and we like it that way.

bill w

On Sat, May 23, 2020 at 3:29 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <