[ExI] Is a copy of you really you?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 14:03:13 UTC 2020

 Effectively, you(a) and you(b) are now just a normal set of twins.  SR
Ballard

Not so.  Identical twins are not identical.  And we are pretending that a
perfect copy can be made, and that is wrong too.  So we are dealing
hypothetically just for fun.
bill w

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 8:33 AM SR Ballard via extropy-chat <