[ExI] Deficit spending and never admitting you were wrong

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 23:33:09 UTC 2020

> * I dealt with my own problems but most simply cannot, it seems.  Our laws
> now protect everyone. *

Then why do drug addicts still exist?

 John K Clark

That, to me, is an astounding question. Have you ever had an opiate high?
Or any other kind?  If so, you must be able to see that some people,like me
and alcohol, cannot moderate it, and so the physiology changes and you need
it to function properly - no so much so in the case of alcohol.  bill w

On Wed, May 27, 2020 at 6:10 PM John Clark via extropy-chat <