[ExI] Deficit spending and never admitting you were wrong

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu May 28 13:12:21 UTC 2020

My question was if laws against opiate use protect people from opiate
addiction then why do we still have opiate addicts.  The war on drugs
doesn't seem to be going very well, I think it's time to call for an
armistice.

John K Clark

Maybe I misunderstood.  I am in favor of eliminating all laws against pot,
but opiates are a different story, as are many prescription drugs.  bill w

On Thu, May 28, 2020 at 7:09 AM John Clark via extropy-chat <