[ExI] How do you make new discoveries about what's available on the internet?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:46:25 UTC 2020

Spike, I love space.com and have been a regular visitor for many years.
Yes, Reason is great and I need to get back into the habit of reading over
it. I have been told for ages that Slashdot is terrific, and I need to take
more than one look. There is so much great stuff out there...

Looking over Slashdot reminded me that a huge Phoenix area electronics
store, Fry's Electronics, went out of business, even before the pandemic
hit. I used to love going there and taking in the atmosphere. They had a
magazine section that rivaled the local Barnes & Noble, and a nice eatery
for relaxing. I recall going there with a techie friend and finding just
the right inexpensive hard drive, to help us with our latest goofy
cryptocurrency mining venture.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 1:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <