[ExI] How do you make new discoveries about what's available on the internet?

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Mon Nov 2 17:19:13 UTC 2020

On Sun, Nov 1, 2020 at 10:55 PM John Grigg via extropy-chat <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org <mailto:extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org> > wrote:

>…I realize we are all very different people…

Not all of us Johnny.  Everyone else is different, but not me.  I am the same.

>… but what websites do you love and recommend to others?

There are many good astronomy sites if one is into that kinda thing.  Our times are nerdvana for the space geek, the internet a playground.  This site has several good ones:

https://armaghplanet.com/the-10-best-space-and-astronomy-sites.html

Reason is great for political news.

https://reason.org/

Slashdot: news for nerds, stuff that matters:

https://slashdot.org/