[ExI] How do you make new discoveries about what's available on the internet?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 02:54:39 UTC 2020

Adrian Tymes wrote:
"There is no one Web site with all the newest things - save google.com,
kind of, and even that has alternatives.  The key is to consider what kinds
of problems others may have solved and put up for other people to take
advantage of their solution, think what they might have called it (not
brand name, but general description), and then actually go search for those
keywords.  That last step seems to be the most difficult one for many
people, though it should be the simplest (go to your favorite Web search
engine, type in the keywords you've thought of, and click the button to
search)."

A cool idea for tracking down/fishing for what is out there... Thank you...
It amazes me what resources exist online, just waiting to be found when
needed/wanted...

XKCD is a terrific comic I have been reading off and on for years. I come
across it everywhere! Lol We would have only seen a comic like that in a
science journal, university newspaper or something similar, before the
advent of the internet.

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 1:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <