[ExI] what did we learn?

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 17:56:24 UTC 2020

"Hi BillW, filter your sources more carefully.  Do as John suggested: find
some sites that are not trying to sell you something.  Learn about
something real rather than listen to the ramblings of a bunch of overhyped
failed Hollywood stars who majored in… journalism.  Most of the news people
went to an actual university and majored in… journalism.  They needed four
years of college to learn how to write a news article?  Why?  And why
didn’t they ever learn to do one there?  I can do better than their silly
efforts with no journalism degree at all.

Do you wish to feed your mind on drivel generated by those who majored in…
journalism?  Neither do I."

Dang! And here I thought people only picked on English majors! Lol

https://www.prairiehome.org/story/1997/06/14/the-lives-of-english-majors.html

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 1:25 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <