[ExI] what did we learn?

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 18:38:00 UTC 2020

Here is the problem with scientists writing anything for publication:
Waffling. Aren't you tired of reading scientific articles and finding
something to the effect at the end of "more research is needed".  People
want facts.  They don't want to wait for more studies, all of which will
say 'more studies' again and again.  Yes, that science.  Reasonable.
Skeptical. Frustrating.

Imagine passing on science news:'Hey Joe, it could very well be that
.....blah blah blah - or on the other hand it could be     blah blah - or
maybe even ....blah, but we really don't know now. Stay tuned.  We need
more subjects, more different subjects, more researchers who don't believe
in what they are testing, more researchers who have no connections with
industry, better statistics, ad nauseam.    bill w

On Tue, Nov 3, 2020 at 12:26 PM spike jones via extropy-chat <