[ExI] Beyond Meat

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 15:33:56 UTC 2020

 (I'm probably not even averagely-intelligent, to be honest).  ben

Ben, the quote of the day a few days ago by Golda Meir, seems to apply to
you:  "Don't be humble; you are not that great."

You would have been hounded out of this group and totally humiliated as a
result of stupid opinions if were you not  above average.    bill w

On Wed, Nov 4, 2020 at 9:25 AM Ben Zaiboc via extropy-chat <