[ExI] iphone

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 23:44:06 UTC 2020

Thanks Dylan - I have changed my mind.  As in used cars, the top of the
line resells better, holds its value, than the lower models.  So I am going
for the top of the line, gold stainless steel cases and all, for both the
phone Pro Max 12 and the watch.  My daughter and grandson have iPhones, so
I will have help from them that I do not have with the Samsung gear.  I
will go out in style (pun intended!) Aren't credit cards wonderful things?
 bill w

bill w

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 4:28 PM Dylan Distasio via extropy-chat <