[ExI] put up with me

spike at rainier66.com spike at rainier66.com
Fri Nov 13 16:17:45 UTC 2020

-----Original Message-----
...> On Behalf Of BillK via extropy-chat

>>...  Now if I can just walk 100 feet without feeling out of breath......
>
> bill w

I bet you've been reading / looking at the news channels again!  :) Too much stress!

<https://theconversation.com/the-matrix-is-already-here-social-media-promised-to-connect-us-but-left-us-isolated-scared-and-tribal-148799>
Quote:
>>...I’m a psychiatrist who studies anxiety and stress, and I often write about how our politics and culture are mired in fear and tribalism....

BillK

BillK, I have long been puzzled why this phenomenon works so much on some people and others little or none at all.  I have at least one neighbor who appears to be on the brink of insanity over politics, or is acting as if she is.  But I have scarcely been affected at all.  I don't understand the difference between the two.