[ExI] zoom creates language weirdness

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 17:27:11 UTC 2020

Spike, that is really great news for an old band boy (bass sax, Sousaphone,
trombone - changed because the drunks in the back row at the football
stadium kept trying to play my Sousaphone - so I changed to trombone - way
easier to carry).  Imagination will carry the day.   bill w

On Fri, Nov 13, 2020 at 10:02 AM spike jones via extropy-chat <