[ExI] put up with me

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 20:47:17 UTC 2020

Stuart, when I was tested this summer, it came as a complete surprise that
the results showed that I had had a heart attack.  The catheter showed no
blockages etc. so that's out for a reason.  The beta blocker is for heart
speed.  My usual was around 90 and now it's around 60 - much less strain on
the heart.

The statin has reduced the LDL to 49, so the total is 115 or so.  I did
read that lowering it even in people like me whose total before the statin
was 170, helped in the morbidity department, and even though I have ranted
about statins in past posts, I have no side effects.  I will be asking
about lowering the BP meds.  Entresto, a new drug, really causes shortness
of breath rather severely, in addition to dizziness.  I am being extremely
careful not to fall.

I have never had any chest pains.  Did you get any use out of that book I
sent to you?   bill w

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020 at 1:04 PM Stuart LaForge via extropy-chat <