[ExI] how come no one is congratulating John for his crystal ball?

robot at ultimax.com robot at ultimax.com
Mon Nov 16 00:07:35 UTC 2020

Looking at the news today, it occurred to me that John Clark's
prognostications were not far off the mark.  POTUS is refusing to
concede and inciting followers and not working with the transition team
for the incoming admin.  Pretty much just like John said.

Also it would seem that the question about whether the Sturgis
Motorcycle Rally was a super-spreader event has been settled.  (In fact
I have clients in SD now.)  That COVID sh*t is all over the Upper
Midwest--they have the highest rates in the country, pretty much.

I've been way too busy to plow thru all these digests, so excuse me if
these questions are moot.

K3